Friday, February 1, 2008

so i fancy myself a writer

So, like so many, I fancy myself a writer. I thought I would venture into the blog world.

I had an online music and culture magazine in the early 90's called The Pit. Reviews, commentary, interviews.

I've written for some online and print magazines, mostly on internet music and technology.

Every "adult" job I've had has had some writing component. Content development, instructional design, webmastering, marketing, project management.

Creatively I've worked on short stories, novels, screenplays, songs, poems, blah blah blah.

So I suppose this is an EXPERIMENT to get some stuff out there and see how it goes.

I think I will start out posting some of my OLD stuff to see how it goes, kind of get it back out there.

Not sure where I will go with this, but I need HELP to get my ass writing on a regular basis, maybe this will do it!

Thanks for stopping by, if you did at all.

No comments: