Monday, February 4, 2008

nicotine poisoning

Thanks to the Jolly Roger, Poor Man's James Bond and Anarchist Cookbook for the three impressions they left in my head: exploding mufflers, stinky potatoes, and nicotine poisoning...

If you want to kill someone, it helps if they are a smoker like me.

Nicotine poisoning is the way to go. Pure nicotine distilled from their own stash.

In my case, from a tin of tobacco I lifted from an orderly. It’s amazing what opportunities lend themselves when you wait long enough.

Not my own ciggie butts, but I am killing myself, so I can do what I want.

It’s not another murder rap if you kill yourself is it?

I stole the chew, and soaked it in water overnight. I used a towel to strain the water and save the sticky syrup. I just drank a good amount of it in my coffee. Should get a nice buzz before I keel over.

Since I smoke like a chimney, they probably won’t even notice that it was nicotine that killed me.

I’m old, I’m tired. I’m tired of living this debt to society charade, secret’s been kept long enough. What’s a secret if you can’t pass it on?

I hope you remember and I hope you find what I need to give you. Just remember the game we played and what I taught you.

So many will be happy when I am gone. If they only knew the truth, they might not be so happy. You’ll know the truth, and what you do with it is up to you.

All is black where I go, I will be dead by morning.

Love and kisses,

Gramma

No comments: